At GIP our in-house drilling facilities enable us to offer a high degree of flexibility to meet our clients needs.
We employ in-house drilling crews who are all fully trained to NVQ Level 2 in Land Drilling and are CSCS card holders.
Because our drilling crews all work to the same high standard, through our quality assurance programmes, and are all trained to the same levels, we are able to maintain a consistently high quality of work for our clients.
Our fleet of vehicles and drilling equipment is maintained and serviced in our fully fitted on-site workshops by in-house fitters and mechanics. Our team of fitters are also fully qualified to carry out complete rig inspections and certify accordingly.
Our drilling services include :-
- Window sampling
- Dynamic probing
- Combined dynamic sampling and coring (Commachio)
- Cable percussive drilling
- Rotary core drilling
- Rotary percussive sampling
- Well installation
- Geothermal boreholes
- Static cone penetration tests
- Cable percussive boreholes
- Hand pitting
- Hand augering
- In-situ strength/density tests
- Falling/rising head permeability